Purpose and structure of the TAB
- Goal: advise the library about activities for tweens and help organize projects related to these activities.
- Age limit: 9 to 13 yrs. old
- Maximum number of participants: 15.
- If more tweens are interested, a Waiting List will be kept.
- Attendance: when a member does not attend the meetings 3 times in a row without notification, she/he will be out of the group and replaced by the next one available from the waiting list.
- For each meeting, members will follow an agenda prepared by the librarian.
Created October 19, 2015. Revised, June 22, 2019.
Tween Advisory Board Application
If you would prefer to print a TAB application and bring it in print and download the form below.